Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 1010LT Preamp Gain

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 1010LT Preamp Gain
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 20:14:30 EEST

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 09:28:17 -0700, Greg Reddin wrote:
> I haven't used Jamin at all and I've only used Steve's stuff just a
> little. The thing I liked about Freqtweak was resolution. With 256
> bands using only the boost and cut modules I had the resolution I
> needed to make surgical changes. What I'd really like that I haven't
> seen yet is a 31-band 1/3-octave EQ that works something like
> Freqtweak with the spectral analysis and drawing curves and whatnot.

You want JAMin then. You can edit its curve using a 31-band, hand
draw, or using parametric style widgets. The are two spectrum views, 1/3
octave bands and continuous.

The latency is probably higher than freqtweak though. If you reduce the
limiter release time to its minimum it will be 5.3ms @ 48kHz.

- Steve