[linux-audio-user] Re: ! HDSP9652 again yikes

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: ! HDSP9652 again yikes
From: BrbrOfSvl_AT_aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 05:51:56 EEST

In a message dated 9/23/2003 8:50:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, linux-audio-user-request_AT_music.columbia.edu writes:

> > DAMMIT aaron! last question for now - this is for
> anybody - what
> > is this?:
> > (it was mentioned in a thread on alsa-devel)
> >
> > hdspconf GUI

I believe it's where you configure the card - all the sync/ref stuff, etc. If you're box has a windows side, there will usually be a little icon on the bottom of the screen which looks like a little hammer (though maybe it looks different for the 9652 - I have a multiface) - I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. Yes-no?

Matt