Re: [linux-audio-user] MORE hdsp 9652! (building rpms for flow)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MORE hdsp 9652! (building rpms for flow)
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 08:25:17 EEST

this helps a bunch - it looks like fernando's gonna beat me to it, which is
really cool, but this still helps, because the other half of the project for
me is learning...i mean boyo, a lot of learning, because I have never
touched linux, and it's been 10 years since I was any kind of a unix user :)
(I may have to skip a couple lunches and get a couple dummies books to lay
some better foundation)

thanks kevin!