Re: [linux-audio-user] HDSP and "play"

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] HDSP and "play"
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 21:41:43 EEST

yes, I own the HDSP 9652

and I too forgot about this mess - yes, you must tell us which thing you
have. if you can't quite glean the model numbers, etc., describe the hell
out of it

for example: the HDSP 9652 is a card with a bunch of optical, spdif, midi
and word clock plugs, it goes in a pci slot, and has no outboard
thingamagics like a multiface or anything

(that's the LEAST technical languaging I think I have EVER used! :) )