[linux-audio-user] audiophile 2496

Subject: [linux-audio-user] audiophile 2496
From: jordan muscott (morsecode_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 16:11:21 EEST

Hi all,

Does this card work ok with the latest alsa? I had a quick look at this
:
http://alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php3?company=Midiman&card=Delta+DiO+2496&chip=Envy24&module=ice1712
which sais something about the spdif on the front box not working, which
confused me slightly because I didn't realise the card had a frontbox. I
presume the spdif works ok on the card itself?

thanks, just being careful,
Jordan.