Re: [linux-audio-user] evolution uc16 knob box

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] evolution uc16 knob box
From: Luke Yelavich (luke_AT_audioslack.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 02:23:26 EEST

At 03:05 AM 30/09/2003, =?koi8-r?Q?=22?=horsh=?koi8-r?Q?=22=20?= wrote:
>I'm looking for any info regarding the
>use of Evolution UC16 usb knob box
>in linux/alsa

I have a UC33 which is one up from the UC16 and find it great. your unit
will work with ALSA's usb-audio driver. I would advise preventing hotplug
from loading it somehow, as the ALSA driver will work whenever the unit is
turned on. Probably blacklisting the module would be best.

>Any utilities, configuration hints etc are
>very welcome.

Will work with anything that uses ALSA MIDI support.

Regards
Luke

Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and main package maintainer
Audio software packaged for the Slackware Linux Distribution
http://www.audioslack.com
luke_AT_audioslack.com