Re: [linux-audio-user] sticky windows [may be OT]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] sticky windows [may be OT]
From: Rick Taylor (ricktaylor_AT_speakeasy.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 20:37:43 EEST

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:09:34 +0400
"horsh" <horsh_AT_mail.ru> wrote:

>http://freshmeat.net/projects/fvwmpartition/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/ion/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/larswm/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/pwm/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/scwm/ {with the constraints module {if you can
get it to compile.} In fact... this is your best option. {if you can get it to
compile. {tho' FVWM is fairly similar and makes for a really nice
environment.}}}}

 I've used all of these... they all work fairly well. There are several
available that are made for imbedded devices and pocket computers that
should do what you want . {I'm thinking "matchbox" tho' it's been a while
since I've looked... I may be wrong. I do know there are several. You can
probably finf them with a Google search.}