[linux-audio-user] Compiling Audacity my version :)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Compiling Audacity my version :)
From: Richard (hebertrich_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 14:48:14 EEST

Dont know if this was mentioned before in the thread so here goes.

To compile on RH 9 where i had wxGTK 2.4 i simply opened the makefile
and modified one line.
instead of checking for wxwindows i wrote wxGTK as follows :

line 3834 and abouts

# Extract the first word of "wx-config", so it can be a program name with args.
set dummy wxgtk-2.4-config; ac_word=$2
echo "$as_me:3835: checking for $ac_word" >&5

Once it got past that part of the config it just rolled along and compiled
without significant errors.

Sorry if this was said earlier, i ditched a bunch of emails without looking :|

Ric