[linux-audio-user] SYSEX dumping/receiving in linux?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SYSEX dumping/receiving in linux?
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 05:42:58 EEST

well, as my subject line says, I'm wondering about sysex dumping and receiving
- I always used to do it in Cakewalk to save synth setups or dump patches to
the synths, etc.

now I'm not seeing such a function in rosegarden (which is the only program
I've got to run so far - oh I haven't tried kmidi I'll do that)

is sysex implemented in any sequencers, or is there a stand alone?

thanks! :)

--
Aaron Trumm