Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: ssm was: Patch sharing,

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: ssm was: Patch sharing,
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 17:54:21 EEST

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:23:48 -0400, Michal Seta wrote
> Funny I see your name come up in this discussion...
>
> I've been trying to get the cvs version of ssm since yesterday but
> get errors:
> Is it time for a tarball of ssm? :)

very much so indeed, it just hasn't been getting any of my time lately :(

anyone wanting to give spiralsynth modular a spin, or using the 0.2.1 release,
I'd really recommend the cvs version - it's had a lot of work done on it.

dave

: www.pawfal.org/nebogeo :