[linux-audio-user] More MIDI/sysex dump/sequencers...

Subject: [linux-audio-user] More MIDI/sysex dump/sequencers...
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 04:35:05 EEST

well I've been googling, and reading and googling and boogling and moogling
and juggling and fuggling and tuggling for hours upon hours and I still have
this question...

"So, are you all telling me that there are no sequencers for linux that
support a simple sysex dump and sysex receive, you know, by taking a .syx
file and throwing it out to the machine?"

:)

--
Aaron Trumm