Re: [linux-audio-user] More MIDI/sysex dump/sequencers...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] More MIDI/sysex dump/sequencers...
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 08:44:41 EEST

Aaron Trumm wrote:
>>jaz++ is a binary IIRC.
>

> eh? all I found was some code...
>
> hey by the way, I know this is probably stupid as HELL, but what the #*&%*
> does IIRC stand for/mean?

For the answer to this question and more...

Check out this page about halfway down.

http://www.tux.org/lkml/

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman