Re: [linux-audio-user] Make a .GIG out of the MIS piano Was: Re: Copyrights on samples

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Make a .GIG out of the MIS piano Was: Re: Copyrights on samples
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 18:50:35 EEST

Benno,
   I am a GigaStudio user, but I;'ve never built a complicated .gig
file. Are you looking for someone to do this? If so, I could check it
out and see what I can come up with.

   If you are just looking for someone to test the gig file someone else
here makes, I'd be very happy to do that.

   In either case I would certainly compare the sound of this gig file
with the sounds I get for the 4 grand piano gig libraries I've
purchased.

   Let me know how I might be able to help the most.

Cheers,
Mark