Re: [linux-audio-user] pics from the expo

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] pics from the expo
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 14:01:48 EEST

On Wednesday 15 Oct 2003 10:20 am, iriXx wrote:
> i was literally behind you on the opposite side of the
> table, with Campaign for Digital Rights (we were next to the AFFS
> folk).

Yes, I noticed you -- I think -- you're visible in at least one of
those photos, aren't you? I meant to say hello, but never got around
to it. Sorry.

As for Jörn's question about LinuxTag or the LAD thing, I honestly
don't know yet. I've read the stuff posted here about the LAD event
and it seems interesting. Never really considered LinuxTag -- do
they even have a date for the 2004 one yet?

Chris