Re: [linux-audio-user] Using the Hammerfall HDSP on Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Using the Hammerfall HDSP on Linux
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 17:51:42 EEST

> > Which are the RME cards with stable support?
>
> There are none as far as I know.

Maybe what we should do on this list is work out which are the best
supported cards under Linux, using our collective experience. I've
had no problems with the M Audio Delta 1010 or the SB Live 512, but I
have had limited sucess with the Midiman DMAN PCI and the Turtle
Beach Tropez Plus.

Votes for / votes against, people? We should be able to figure out a
top 5 or top 10 cards.

Cheers

Daniel