Re: [linux-audio-user] ... like an old vinyl

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ... like an old vinyl
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.32k.org)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 19:40:52 EET

Reuben Martin wrote:
> Unless you make it particularlly obvious that you actually want it to sound
> like old vinyl the listener may just think you did a crappy recording job.

Actually, that's what I wanted in the first place. So, the thing approaching
the shellac sound might perhaps be even better for my purpose, the extreme...
]
Thanks for responses. I'll try a little PD patch using some of the ideas that
came up in this thread. Will let ya know when it's ready.

cheers

-- ./MiS
              _
      __ __ (_)___ Michal Seta