[linux-audio-user] Problems with Ardour

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Problems with Ardour
From: André Alves Pereira (andre.pereira_AT_ig.com.br)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 19:20:18 EET

Hi!

First of all sorry by my very bad english...

Now my problem. My right mouse button doesn't work with Ardour... I'm using
Ardour/GTK 0.406.1 running with libardour 0.694.0 with Slackware 9.1 low
latency kernel 2.4.22. I had this problem before and I resolve removing the
~/.ardour/ directory, but now this doesn't work... Anybody knows why?

Thanks for any help!

André Magoo