Re: [linux-audio-user] Using the Hammerfall HDSP on Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Using the Hammerfall HDSP on Linux
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 18:03:22 EET

> This is really begging for an online database where you can add
> a report with the features you were able to get working...

Answering my original question, I just got the Midiman DMAN PCI
working with Mandrake 9.1 for both playback and recording. Haven't
tried the MIDI yet.

These cards are now long discontinued, and are like a forerunner to
the M Audio Audiophile with their RCA (phono) jacks instead of 1/8"
sockets. They can only do up to 48KHz sample rate, but they are very
cheap for a reasonable quality PCI soundcard. Mine only cost me a few
pounds on eBay.

Cheers

Daniel