Re: [linux-audio-user] qjackctl compilation errors

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] qjackctl compilation errors
From: Vescovi Christophe (christophe.vescovi_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 20:21:40 EET

Jack O'Quin wrote:

>Vescovi Christophe <christophe.vescovi_AT_wanadoo.fr> writes:
>

>>All those undeclared functions are declared in <jack/transport.h>
>>which exist on my machine in /usr/include, and are include in
>>src/qjackctlMainForm.h .... well in fact <jack/jack.h> is include in
>>qjackctlMainForm.h and <jack/transport.h> is include in jack.h.
>>

>Check whether you have an old copy of JACK lying around in
>/usr/local somewhere.

Thanks that was the case :-) !!
Now I have an other problem ....

g++ -o qjackctl main.o qjackctlPatchbay.o qjackctlPatchbayRack.o
qjackctlPatchbayFile.o qjackctlConnections.o qjackctlSetup.o
qjackctlMainForm.o qjackctlMessagesForm.o qjackctlStatusForm.o
qjackctlConnectionsForm.o qjackctlPatchbayForm.o qjackctlSocketForm.o
qjackctlSetupForm.o qjackctlAboutForm.o qmake_image_collection.o
moc_qjackctlPatchbay.o moc_qjackctlPatchbayRack.o
moc_qjackctlConnections.o moc_qjackctlMainForm.o
moc_qjackctlMessagesForm.o moc_qjackctlStatusForm.o
moc_qjackctlConnectionsForm.o moc_qjackctlPatchbayForm.o
moc_qjackctlSocketForm.o moc_qjackctlSetupForm.o
moc_qjackctlAboutForm.o -L/usr/lib/qt3/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -ljack -lqt
-lXext -lX11 -lm
/usr//bin/ld: cannot find -lqt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [qjackctl] Erreur 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/christophe/rpm/BUILD/qjackctl-0.1.0'
make: *** [qjackctl] Erreur 2

the linker does not find -lqt, what is stange is that during
./configure, Qt library was called qt-mt and not qt.
If I manually change -lqt by -lqt-mt in the .mak file it compile,
install but qjackctl does not work (the GUI never start).
sniff ...
Christophe