Re: [linux-audio-user] Trying to record audio from line in and additional questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Trying to record audio from line in and additional questions
From: Sylvain Robitaille (lau_AT_therockgarden.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 01:17:40 EET

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Benjamin Flaming wrote:

> The 2.6.0-test8 kernel can cheerfully fulfill your wish. I switched
> to the 2.6.0-test* kernels several weeks ago at test5, and never
> looked back. Give it a try :)

Thanks. I'll have a look at that. (I see that 2.6.0-test9 is now
available...)

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl_AT_alcor.concordia.ca

Major in Electroacoustic Studies Concordia University Faculty of Fine Arts / Music Department Montreal, Quebec, Canada ----------------------------------------------------------------------