Re: [linux-audio-user] [Fwd: two point six]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [Fwd: two point six]
From: Q (raid517_AT_fairadsl.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 02:03:04 EET

I have no clue what you said in your last email, nor will I know in future,
as all your mails are now being automatically deleted from my mail server. I
never expected a huge fight over just asking someone to remove me from their
address book. It was nothing personal, I just do not have a use for your
Linux distro, nor for information about it, or for information about the
state of your computer/s at any given time. I'm sorry but that's just how it
is.

Bye...