Re: [linux-audio-user] AMX system control : help

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] AMX system control : help
From: Richard (hebertrich_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 17:26:45 EET

Dear Patrick.

AMX is complete controlller package.
It's terribly complex.
to keep you updated on this a bit here goes.
ivie ( i had spelled it wrong ) is also in on this.
the project is to control a system that's in the suites in the
new jacksonville arena.they have extron switcher, ivie mixer
television set controls vcr and dvd controls.
Unfortunately.. extron has a system .. ivie has a system and all this
will result in a very complex code to have all those working.
the delay being really short ( wednesday it's got to be online )
im kind of really nervous since the equipment is not even plugged in
so i can test the installation before it's being brought online :))
talk about pressure 8)

Signed : Nervous Wreck

Ric ;)