[linux-audio-user] How to get waves?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] How to get waves?
From: Kevin Milhoan (webmaster_AT_kevinmilhoan.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 22:59:07 EET

Hello,

I am pretty new to this. I have ardour//low latency//jack all working. I
have a few samples of drums, etc that I play around with, etc. It works
really well, etc.

What is the next step? Where can I get more samples to play with? Is there a
good program I can use to make my own samples? I tried using
SpiralSynthModular, but it crashed a lot, and I couldn't figure out how to
get anything other than a tunable buzz out of it.

Any help would be appreciated.