[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Marlin 0.2 (4 More Years, How Many Dead?)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Marlin 0.2 (4 More Years, How Many Dead?)
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 09:58:04 EET

Ho ho ho,

I just wanted to say I hate it when release announcements are soo dry and
dreary you almost fall to tears reading them... People could atleast _try_
and add some humour to them! It's not like it's _that_ much harder...

...oh, wait... that was _my_ announcement... then it must have been you saying
that???

Ooooh, now I'm confused, I hate being confused...

/Robert :)

ps.
I just loved the road map, the future's so bright we gotta wear shades!
ds.