Re: [linux-audio-user] Recording in 7200,8bit,Mono !

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Recording in 7200,8bit,Mono !
From: Udaya Kumar.R (uk_ci_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 13:00:56 EET

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Maarten de Boer Wrote :

mdeboe :Why don't you record in higher quality (the native rate of your soundcard)
mdeboe :and convert it to the lower quality afterwards, with sox? I think the result
mdeboe :will be better.

We tried it, but it wasn't working. We had loss of quality !
Is it not possible to get it working, with the given specs with the
latest hardware.

Specs : 7200, 8bits, mono.

TIA.
bye.
uday.

--
Reply To :
perl -e 'print pack "H*","756b5f6369407961686f6f2e636f6d";'