[linux-audio-user] [OT] message to Michal Seta

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [OT] message to Michal Seta
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 14:58:22 EET

Greetings:

  Michal, I'm updating my site and discovered a broken URL pointing to
your music on-line. This address :

        http://www.creazone.32k.org

doesn't work, I just receive a message saying the domain can't be found.
Your email address also returns a similar error. If your Web URL has
changed please let me and I'll update the listing on the Linux soundapps
pages.

Best,

== dp