Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour question for ardour people out there...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour question for ardour people out there...
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 10:18:29 EET

Hi Aaron,

I'm not certain but seem to recall reading about the
32 track limit recently on ardour-dev@. I think Paul
D. said he intended to fix this trivial limitation.

I would suggest checking the Ardour site for a link to
the bug report database. If this hasn't been reported,
file a bug report.

BTW, you could get an email account from some web
service and use that to subscribe to ardour mailing
lists. It's fairly lame but is what I've done. Of
course I'm a shameless. :)

ron