Re: [linux-audio-user] [RFC] Request For Contest - The Linux-2.6 theme song contest !

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [RFC] Request For Contest - The Linux-2.6 theme song contest !
From: Ross Vandegrift (ross_AT_willow.seitz.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 18:00:27 EET

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 11:02:50AM +0100, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> Judgeing from the recent thread here, I'd say this is a tough subject. What do
> others think, is Creative Commons cool for everybody?

I'm a copyleft fan, so I dig the ShareAlike license from CC. Either
way, I'm not exactly in a prolific writing period, so we'll see what I
can put out there. I'll give it a run and see what comes out.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross_AT_willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon. He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.