[linux-audio-user] via8233 multiple ports

Subject: [linux-audio-user] via8233 multiple ports
From: Lean Fuglsang (lean_AT_omnia.dk)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 20:58:14 EET

Hello, I got an kt400 motherboard and lspci lists the following
audiodevice:
00:11.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc.
VT8233/A/8235 AC97 Audio Controller (rev 50)

The only output port that works is the green one (in the middle), the
pink one to record works fine.
I wan't to connect my stereo system at the same time I have headphones.
How do I do this?
That is, how do I enable my blue port?
I am using linux-2.6.0-test8 with the alsadrivers from that kernel.

--
Lean Fuglsang <lean_AT_omnia.dk>