[linux-audio-user] newbie: sipmle recording software request

Subject: [linux-audio-user] newbie: sipmle recording software request
From: Matthias Knelangen (matthias_AT_knelangen.de)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 23:30:38 EET

hi,

sorry if this has already been widely discussed, it looked through the
archives but couldn't find anything.

Ok, I'd like to write a live-streaming to my hard disk. So I need a
simple sound-recorder for I think there's no means to directly save an
mp3-stream to the disk.

could anyone point me towards a simple recorder?

thanks
matthias

--
Matthias Knelangen