[linux-audio-user] Linux Audio Article in CM Special

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Linux Audio Article in CM Special
From: Natalia Rakowski (soulsource_AT_cox.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 01:09:23 EET

Hello -

Just wanted to let everyone know that an article that I wrote about Linux
Audio is in the current Special Issue of Computer Music magazine. It is
Special Issue #6 - Get Professional. It came out in the U.K. on the 30th of
October and should be making its way to the U.S. and other destinations
soon. I would love to get feedback about this article directly at:
soulsource_AT_cox.net. I am doing my best to try to convince more music tech
magazines to publish articles about Linux as a viable music OS -- so if you
liked the article, please try to e-mail a note to the magazine saying so...

Thanks everyone!

-- N