Re: [linux-audio-user] via8233 multiple ports

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] via8233 multiple ports
From: Lean Fuglsang (lean_AT_omnia.dk)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 20:54:56 EET

On ons, 2003-11-19 at 13:29, Clemens Ladisch wrote:

> The CMI9739 has a mixer control to set "Line-In As Surround", so that
> channels 3 and 4 are output at the blue port.
>

> HTH
> Clemens

Sounds good (no pun intended), but how do I then play on channel 3 and
4?
Oh, and I don't even know if it is possible with the soundcard. But what
about coaxial digital output? There is something about S/PDIF in the
manual for the motherboard - but I don't know if it is a hoax...

--
Lean Fuglsang <lean_AT_omnia.dk>