[linux-audio-user] In progress: *User* documentation in Spanish

Subject: [linux-audio-user] In progress: *User* documentation in Spanish
From: David Garcia (dgarcia_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 06:07:05 EET

I am currently working on a 'no-compilation, no-installation,
no-programming' user manual for Alsa-Jack-Ladspa.

I wanted to bring some friends of mine to Linux. They use Windows based
music software, so i intended to do some introduction (in spanish) to the
capababilities of Alsa-Jack-Ladspa(-Ladcca?) arquitecture for final users.
Due to the initial intent I did it in Spanish. Now it seems language was a
wrong choice. Most related documentation is full of programming and
installation details and I think that it is a globally needed
documentation. So i plan to do it more general and translate it but only
after the structure would get some degree of stability.

The current (Spanish) draft is located at:
http://www.salleurl.edu/~is04069/Modders/Docs/alsadoc.html

Most mature sections are 'General arquitecture', 'Sequencer' and 'Config
files syntax'. Maybe, some alsa hacker who undestand Spanish (Jordi?
Nando?) could review them. I have lot's of questions, since i had to
figure out a lot of things from code or from proposals (which i don't know
if they finally get implemented as explained). But I will ask those
questions only to the developers lists. That's the correct audience by
now, isn't it?

--
David García Garzón
(Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot es