Re: [linux-audio-user] Great news for JACK & KDE

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Great news for JACK & KDE
From: Erik Steffl (steffl_AT_bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 20:30:44 EET

Daniel James wrote:
>>I've seen far more FreeBSD desktops with KDE than with GNOME.
>

> FreeBSD on the desktop is quite a minority taste though, isn't it?

   yeah but if linux on desktop doesn't accomplish freebsd on desktop
then we didn't really get anywhere. the promise of unix (and linux) is
choice, not lock in ito one 'something', however good that something is...

   btw this is from freebsd desktop which I don't really see as too
different from my linux desktop...

        erik