Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?
From: Clemens Ladisch (clemens_AT_ladisch.de)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 17:46:03 EET

Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Can you tell me what things you would like to have on the website
> that are not already there? What things have you noticed while
> using it that are not user friendly?

I'd like to have separate entries for USB devices, i.e., pages
independent of the driver module name.
The same would come in handy for AC'97 codecs, too.

The table is rather big. Maybe it should be split by bus type.

Having to patch the HTML source is maintainer-unfriendly. The page
just asks to be generated from some simpler source. (IMHO statically)

Regards,
Clemens