Re: [linux-audio-user] Analyzing ogg files

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Analyzing ogg files
From: Gustavo Zamorano S. (gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 06:37:49 EET

Yes.. As a Unix user I use the command file too much!...

But, as someone else posted, ogginfo does a better job in this case.

GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

.-. Gustavo Zamorano S. .-. | Registered Linux user number 320898 .-. | | at http://counter.li.org/