Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 14:58:13 EET

Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
>>Clemens Ladisch wrote:
>>
>>>I'd like to have separate entries for USB devices, i.e., pages
>>>independent of the driver module name.
>>
>>Can you show me what you mean with ascii?
>

> Sorry, I wasn't very clear.
>
> Currently, the contents of the detailed pages with installation
> instructions depend on the module name (e.g., the EZ-USB info is shown
> for all devices handled by snd-usb-audio), and user comments are
> assigned to the module name. It would be nice to be able to have
> device-specific information/comments.

OIC. This is a bit harder to implement using the current php setup as it
essentially ends up as a lot of work for me to do, and a lot of
fragmentation of the additions. But I'll try to find a way to make it
easier and saner to implement.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street. Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM