Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?
From: derek holzer (derek_AT_x-i.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 00:02:37 EET

Patrick,

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> If anyone has links now that I can add please send them. (Think: Free
> advertising for your favorite distro).

Planet CCRMA for RedHat:

http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/installkernelandsound.html#SECTION00023200000000000000

[sorry about length!]

there is also some stuff for Mandrake on the Turn-Key audio site:
http://lulu.esm.rochester.edu/kevine/turnkey/home.html

it's not responding right now, however, so I don't have the exact location.

best,
d.