[linux-audio-user] Looking to buy the ST Audio C-Port

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Looking to buy the ST Audio C-Port
From: Luke Yelavich (luke_AT_audioslack.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 00:29:29 EET

Hi all.
I am looking to possibly buy the ST Audio C-Port soundcard, with rack
mountable I/O unit. I remember reading that this card was usable under
Linux, but also read on this mailing list that the MIDI features of the
card were unusable.

Has that been resolved, as I can't find the card in the card matrix, not
even in the new updated version that Patric s putting together.

Thoughts and suggestions welcome.

Luke

--
Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and head package maintainer