Re: [linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 13:07:13 EET

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 05:26:42 -0600, Jan Depner wrote:
> I think the only recourse for this kind of thing is to get the word out
> about these apps. If the Audacity and Open Office people would put up
> competing items on Ebay at whatever price they sell the CD's for (ie
> production/shipping costs) then they could get the real story out.

Quite, couldn't agree more. There are two posible conditions

1) this guys is doing this and make no money (effectivly), in which case,
   so what?

2) He's making a reasonable ammount of money, in which case you could too.

As he's (aparently) not made any changes, changing the name is unneccesary
and a bit anoying however.

- Steve