Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ? was: Re:[linux-audio-user]ebayguy: looks like he figured it out

Subject: Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ? was: Re:[linux-audio-user]ebayguy: looks like he figured it out
From: Gustavo Zamorano S. (gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 19:33:28 EET

How far are we to see MS Excell for Linux?

What about Visio for Linux?... This one should run better in Linux than
in MS Windows because of unlimited memory usage.

Apple MacOS is already working on Linux!... I predicted that Windows
2017 will be on Linux... I call it MS Wintix ( Windos NT on Linux).

Do we have to wait until B. Gates's son takes control of MS?.. Or Bill
can change his mind before that.

GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

.-. Gustavo Zamorano S. .-. | Registered Linux user number 320898 .-. | | at http://counter.li.org/