Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here?
From: Gustavo Zamorano S. (gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 22:27:24 EET

Is your mom using XP or Win 2000?

You can also try rdesktop included in Red Hat 9 and some others. Or
download it from Sourceforge.net.

It is a small source tar ball.

rdesktop will allow you to connect to Windows Termianl Server.
You should install and aneble it on XP and W2k.

Then you type : rdesktop remore_host_name (or IP)

faster than VNC. VNC is slow.

GZS

I know we are off topic... But, come on... It is Linux!.
GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

.-. Gustavo Zamorano S. .-. | Registered Linux user number 320898 .-. | | at http://counter.li.org/ | | | | ___