Re: [linux-audio-user] stretching sound

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] stretching sound
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 04:26:42 EET

Steve, thanks for pointing to this. I have a friend at work who is
learning to play bass. I showed him the soundstretch utility from that
project as a way to slow down songs he's trying to learn to play along
with without changing the pitch. He seemed pretty excited about it. :)
We tried it out and found that it works well for time
stretching/compressing with no pitch change. Some of the other options
didn't work, but it's just an example utility.

-Eric Rz.