[linux-audio-user] How to record PCM signal?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] How to record PCM signal?
From: Eduardo Guerrero (felixe_AT_domovolcanico.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 06:25:17 EET

Hi, I'm trying to record what I play with Zynaddsubfx and Hydrogen in a
stereo wav file but haven't got results so far using Audacity and
QARecord. My card is a sblive and for everything it works fine. I've
been testing different settings on the connection panel in qjackctl but
still nothing. It seems like I'm not routing the audio as it should go.
Any pointers?

Thanks,
Eduardo.