Re: [linux-audio-user] Cooledit substitutes?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Cooledit substitutes?
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 15:56:00 EET

If you want to use Ardour I have some destructions on setting it up -
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html. They're a
bit dated but may be helpful. Also, if you're running Red Hat, do a
search for Planet CCRMA (I can't remember the URL at the moment). Once
you get that working you can try mastering with JAMin ;-) A word of
warning - getting low latency and a professional setup working is not
for the faint of heart. None of this is "push the button and it
installs" kind of stuff.

Jan