Re: [linux-audio-user] Cooledit substitutes?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Cooledit substitutes?
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 17:35:25 EET

> I think it's being actively developed on OSX and Linux with a
> Windows port

The lead developers do seem to use mostly Linux and OS X, but because
they are using a cross platform toolkit (wxwindows) I don't think
it's really a big deal to create the Windows binary for each release.

If you're interested I suggest you join the audacity-user mailing list
on sourceforge - it's friendly and helpful.

Cheers

Daniel