Re: [linux-audio-user] Live music with Linux.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Live music with Linux.
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 18:57:38 EET

R Parker wrote:
> Congrats Patrick,

Cheers.

> Did you get any pics? I'm sure many people are and
> more will be curious about the usability of Linux
> tools. It might be interesting if you published a page
> of your performances.

Yeah here we are preparing for a winter solstice lunch tomorrow. I'll
get onto it this week though. Gotta keep the promotion and media blitz
pumping for a little while to make the most of this opportunity.

> It could be useful to have a page on the LAD site with
> links to pages where Linux audio tools are used by
> bands, DJs, composers, studios, audio research, etc.
> Or does that already exist?

There is another option way from what Mark suggested. I already have the
gigs guide for Korea on djcj.org. It wouldn't be much work for me to set
it up so we can use a similar version for Linux audio pereformances.
Just worldwide instead.

If there is enough demand I'll look into it over the next few weeks.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street. Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM