Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] beeps are going to break my ears

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] beeps are going to break my ears
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 01:32:53 EET

Maarten,

        I hate to break this to you but George Bush is an extremely common name
in the US and Canada. There are probably a few thousand of them.
Regardless of the provenance of his nick, he asked a legitimate
question. If you have the answer give it to him. If you don't then
please keep the political rants to yourself. There are other lists for
that.

Jan