Re: [linux-audio-user] agnula domain expired ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] agnula domain expired ?
From: Mr. Spock (spock_AT_canopus22.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 09:18:49 EET

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 03:02:00AM +0000, Olivier wrote:
> When getting on Agnula's web site, it says it is expired. Is it only me ?

I couldn't reach it either, last night nor this morning (in UK).

A pity as it looks very promising, with a fine article from
Dave 'Linuxsound' Phillips. Hopefully they'll be back soon.

Anyway, it's nice to see many of us on this list are at the same
stage, downloading new distros, kernels, etc. for Christmas :-)

Here's to a sonic 2004...
Malcolm Smith