[linux-audio-user] NoteEdit 2.3.4 note entry (beam) question

Subject: [linux-audio-user] NoteEdit 2.3.4 note entry (beam) question
From: Mikhail Ramendik (mr_AT_ramendik.ru)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 02:01:40 EET

Hello,

I have installed NoteEdit 2.3.4. It is greatly improved since my last
try some mothns ago; thanks to the developers for the brace support!

However, I could not figure out how to use the beam tool in a reasonably
fast way.

For example, if I enter four 1/16 notes in a row and want to use a beam,
I found I can enter them, switch to modification mode, select them, then
use the beam tool. Is there a shorter way?

(In fact, I would like to try using NoteEdit for note entry
anspecifically for subsequent printing via MusixTex or something - to
replace Finale in this category. I know of no better open source
software to do this...)

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik